Emotionally dependent beings.

Emotionally dependent beings.


https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2015/04/05/08/22/pair-707508_960_720.jpgMany people become emotionally dependent beings because of dysfunctional childhood experiences. The origin of this problem arises in dysfunctional families where there has been psychological and physical abuse, problems with substance addictions (drugs or alcohol) in which affection and basic care (safety and security) were almost nonexistent, or in families where explosive and violent behavior were constant. Parents or caregivers que not provide limits, structure, basic tools for survival opposition and allow children life as possible, to learn for themselves how solve problems or even teach them the basic rules of hygiene are sought (washing , clean teeth, use. deodorant ..) foster the child becomes an adult emotionally dependent when then appears a caregiver. However, it should be noted that the same thing can also happen if overprotected child too, by not allowing learn to cope with the difficulties and even to understand the consequences of their own behavior.
"I feel that without my mother can not live His Overprotection has made me a very dependent person who does not do things by themselves mismo.Entiendo your mother instinct is take care and protect, but excessive fear and lack of confidence in me it has made me a person who doubts herself all the time. It involves everything leaves me no room to breathe or think or learn the mistakes I make. Even not allow me find my way of doing things, to discover my own tastes and methods. It has spent lifetime telling me what I should and should not do, how, when and why I do it. I have many years 40 years and still do not really know how I should do the basics. She has always been there to do it all or to tell me to do. He has had no limits and I learned how put them. "

Learn to set limits, to oneself and others, it is very important to establish healthy emotional relationships. People who do not limit themselves put, as in the case of excessively overprotective mother to her children, the end is preventing the child can develop their personality and their strengths properly. To learn to know if need to grow some space, and if our parents or caregivers do not give us, and hinder the process of natural development. Therefore, boundaries and personal space are key for us be independent and self sufficient beings

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Los tironeros del transporte

El Lápiz de grafito, porque se borra.

Factorización de la vida práctica.